Effective: March, 2022.
The Sovereignty Network (TSN) recognises privacy in personal data as a fundamental human right and have taken a number of steps to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. TSN only tracks essential and performance first party cookies and scripts to improve our visitors experience on TSN’s websites.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you access, interact with, or visit TSN websites, cookies are used to improve your online experience. Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, TSN) are called first party cookies. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". TSN does not use third party cookies.
- To authenticate users
- To provide security aimed at protecting user accounts from fraudulent use of login details and protecting the TSN websites
- To personalise content and to better understand how users use the TSN websites through user preferences and browsing history
- To carry out analytics to improve user experiences
Types of cookies that TSN uses
TSN only uses these types of cookies and scripts:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of TSN Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
Third Party Scripts
The Sovereignty Network uses Adobe Typekit and Google Fonts in our brand material. This includes our website. We use Adobe and Google's Content Delivery Network to serve the fonts we use on our website. For more information on both of these services you can learn more at Adobe Fonts and Google Fonts.
Cookie Management Tool Software
Meet the Cookies
The following list contains the names and descriptions of the HubSpot cookie files we use to help optimise our members experience with www.sovereignty.network
Used by the system to remember not to ask the visitor to accept cookies again.
This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot.
This cookie is used to prevent the banner from always displaying when visitors are browsing in strict mode.
This cookie is used to record the categories a visitor consented to.
When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login again.
This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed.
This cookie is set when visitors log in to a HubSpot-hosted site.
This cookie is used to ensure that content membership logins cannot be forged.
This cookie is used to save a visitor’s selected language choice when viewing pages in multiple languages.
This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider because of their rate limiting policies. It expires at the end of the session.
This cookie is set by HubSpot's CDN provider and is a necessary cookie for bot protection. It expires in 30 minutes.
The main cookie for tracking visitors.
It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
This cookie keeps track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.
Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.
Managing cookies and settings
All web browsers, including the TSN websites, provide the option to disable or delete cookies. You can manage your preference relating to a specific type of cookies at any time on our website by clicking the Cookie Settings button below. However, certain cookies, such as session cookies, are necessary for the operation of TSN websites and cannot be disabled.
If you prefer not to have non-essential cookies placed on your electronic device while using the TSN websites, you can disable them by turning them off in your browser. This may, however, affect the overall experience of access, navigation and usage on the TSN websites. When you disable cookies, no information is gathered from your device.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, we are happy to respond. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.